Discover Centmin Mod today
Register Now

Which is the correct order to duplicator

Discussion in 'Blogs & CMS usage' started by Venucci, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Venucci

Venucci New Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Ratings:
    +4
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    currentyl
    Which is the correct order to use duplicator free version . I have the zip and installer.php . (wordpress site )
    What i must do ? run centinmod 22 and how could i do it ? What i must configure ( different from a classic centinmod 22 ) Would you mind to provide us with a step by step guide ( made for noobs like me to centminmod ) how to use duplicator to move our wordpress sites from shared hosting to centminmods correctly . thank you !

I have never moved a wordpress installation and i have just setup the centminmod so i have not lot of idea about how it works . for this reason i would need step by step guide :(

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. fabianski

fabianski Member

Feb 20, 2019
    Brazil
    Ratings:
    +17
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Perform a normal wordpress installation with menu option 22, then delete all files from the installation folder /home/nginx/domains/YOURDOMAIN.COM/public/ and upload the two files from the duplicator to this same folder (download wp-config.php might be useful later).

Then you need to allow the execution of php scripts at this location, so do the following:
    In /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/ edit the file of your domain commenting (#) this line

Code:
    include /usr/local/nginx/conf/autoprotect/YOURDOMAIN/autoprotect-YOURDOMAIN.conf
    the restart nginx and php
    Code:
    nprestart
    Now you can run installer.php, to do this, access your domain

https://yourdomain.com/installer.php

During installation it will ask you what database, password and user you want to use, this data you received when you installed wordpress through the 22 menu. You can also see them in your wp-config.php file from the initial installation.

Ready, after that are simple steps, it will ask you about updating urls and confirm the deletion of the files used to restore the backup.

I think this is enough to achieve, at least with these steps I succeeded.

• Informative Informative x 1