Get the most out of your Centmin Mod LEMP stack
Become a Member

Website Analytics : Test if Matomo suits your needs

Discussion in 'Other Web Apps usage' started by EckyBrazzz, May 1, 2019.

1. EckyBrazzz

EckyBrazzz Active Member

Mar 28, 2018
    Brazil
    Ratings:
    +78
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    1.15.x
    10.3.x
    We all know about Google Analytics, but only a few of us know about Matomo Analytics.

Matomo is flexible and gives more information about a user that Google Analytics and the best part, it's all in YOUR control. It's even better than Google Analytics and faster if you want to switch between sites. You can expand it with over 95 Plugins, to add more functionality to your web analytics.

Before you want to set it upon your own server you might want to have a look at how it works and what it can do.

Instructions on how to set it up can be found on this forum. (link will be placed here)

I give you a test account to see if it fits your needs. This is exclusive for members of the forum and you can get details about your account by opening a conversation with me. Even the Matomo site does not has an option like a free test account.

RULES:
    • Only for active forum members
    • Should have build up a reputation and be a member for more than a month
    • Don't share the link outside the CMM forum. If it is shared, this free test account program ENDS for the entire CMM Community. So don't destroy it for other members.
    • Free as the word Free, NO SUPPORT provided by me
    • As test account, valid only for the time to evaluate Matomo. The account will be disabled when no activity (logins) are noticed for a period of time.
    • Account activation: I will try to active you test account within 24 hours. We all live in different time zones, so please understand this.
    • Activation of plugins is disabled, but the description is available inside your session
    • When receiving the link, create the site(s) that you want to Analyze, tracking code will be provided after activation of your account. You can't add more sites after activation.
    • This test account offer starts today and can end without any further notice.
    • These rules and text can change, this to guarantee the functionality of this free service.
    Your data is safe. (Just as CentMin Mod). You are the only one that has access to it.

If you don't get any response, please read the text above again!

Feedback is appreciated :) A nice "Thanks" or "Like" also ;)

• Like Like x 2