Want more timely Centmin Mod News Updates?
Become a Member

Same IP + Multiple DEVICES http-ftp connection problem

Discussion in 'Nginx, PHP-FPM & MariaDB MySQL' started by ediz, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ediz

ediz New Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Ratings:
    +1
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    v1.2.3-eva2000.07

- My computer and cellphone connected to same wifi-modem-internet / same ip.

While i connected with computer-browser to any website in this server - i cant connect to any website in this server with my cellphone-browser (or opposite)
    - Also i cant connect via FTP.

-First connected device is the winner and still can visit sites.

-First and Second device can ping server ip and websites same time but second device cant visit sites cant connect sftp.

browser error is (The server at sampesite1.com is taking too long to respond.), no server errors, no logs...

I check nginx and server conf files but i dont know which file - which value(s) should i change ?

Thank you.

2. eva2000

eva2000 Administrator Staff Member

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +10,132
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Nginx 1.13.x
    MariaDB 5.5
    Hi... you might need to update to 123.09beta01 and read FAQ items 40 & 41 for details and clues. As .07 is older, ensure to read Upgrade Centmin Mod - CentminMod.com LEMP Nginx web stack for CentOS

Upgrading Centmin Mod Code to Latest Version

Getting Started Guide step 19 outlines also how to keep Centmin Mod code updated or how to switch version branches.

Centmin Mod LEMP stack's script code is constantly updated for improvements, bug fixes and security fixes so keeping the Centmin Mod code up to date is important. With Centmin Mod 1.2.3-eva2000.08) (123.08stable) and higher releases, a newly added centmin.sh menu option 23 allows much easier code updates and version branch swicthing via Git backed environment you can setup. For full details read the following links:
    Upgrading Centmin Mod involves 2 parts.
    1. Upgrading the actual Centmin Mod code outlined at Upgrade Centmin Mod. This is heart of Centmin Mod where the code is the engine that runs centmin.sh shell based menu and all the automation you're accustomed to. You can easily update within a Centmin Mod version branch or switch version branches via centmin.sh menu option 23 outlined here.
    2. Upgrade software that Centmin Mod installed or manages. For this part following outline at How to upgrade Centmin Mod software installed on your server.

• Like Like x 1