Get the most out of your Centmin Mod LEMP stack
Become a Member

phpmyadmin.sh Addon

Discussion in 'Add Ons' started by eva2000, May 25, 2014.

1. noly

noly Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Germany
    Ratings:
    +28
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    1.18.x
    10.2.x
    My browser console is throwing these errors...

Code:
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (theme.css, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (keyhandler.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (ajax.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (name-conflict-fixes.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (menu_resizer.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (cross_framing_protection.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (config.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (doclinks.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (functions.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (navigation.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (indexes.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (common.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (page_settings.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (sql-lint.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (error_report.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (drag_drop_import.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (shortcuts_handler.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (console.js, line 0)
    [Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: CommonParams

EDIT:

Updated nginx to 1.21.5
    Updated PHP to 7.4.29

...and still getting same errors as above

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  2. BigIron

BigIron Member

Sep 18, 2015
    Ratings:
    +19
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    I had to download phpMyAdmin-5.2.0-all-languages.zip from the phpMyAdmin site and manually upload the missing files to the proper directories. I also had to replace the entire themes directory.

3. noly

noly Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Germany
    Ratings:
    +28
    Local Time:
    1.18.x
    10.2.x
    Thank you @BigIron. Uploading the js/dist and /themes folders from the downloaded https://www.phpmyadmin.net/downloads/ did the trick.

I recognized that the old /js/dist folder contains a .gitignore file. I guess that's what causes the error in the first place.

4. noly

noly Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Germany
    Ratings:
    +28
    Local Time:
    1.18.x
    10.2.x
    Thank you @BigIron. Uploading the js/dist and /themes folders from the downloaded https://www.phpmyadmin.net/downloads/ did the trick.

I recognized that the old /js/dist folder contains a .gitignore file. I guess that's what causes the error in the first place.

5. pamamolf

pamamolf Premium Member Premium Member

May 31, 2014
    Ratings:
    +803
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Nginx-1.17.x
    MariaDB 10.3.x
    I reported too about the .gitignore file :)

6. eva2000

eva2000 Administrator Staff Member

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +17,424
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Nginx 1.21.x
    MariaDB 10.x
    I see the problem now - might not be same problem as before as I only saw it now and it's fixed in updated phpmyadmin.sh fix yarn install ยท centminmod/phpmyadmin@8796062. yarn installation seems to now requires tmp directory execution and it's not allowed by default in Centmin Mod for security reasons. Yarn is used to build the CSS files in that directory you report as empty. So without yarn, not CSS files

You can run the uninstaller /root/tools/phpmyadmin_uninstall.sh and re-try a fresh install with updated phpmyadmin.sh