Get the most out of your Centmin Mod LEMP stack
Become a Member

Php modules Zip an GD were missing

Discussion in 'Install & Upgrades or Pre-Install Questions' started by Meirami, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Meirami

Meirami Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Ratings:
    +57
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Please fill in any relevant information that applies to you:
    • CentOS Version: CentOS 7 64bit
    • Centmin Mod Version Installed: 123.09beta01
    • Nginx Version Installed: 1.17.8
    • PHP Version Installed: 7.4.2
    • MariaDB MySQL Version Installed: 10.4.12
    • When was last time updated Centmin Mod code base ? : Fresh install
    • Persistent Config: Do you have any persistent config file options set in /etc/centminmod/custom_config.inc ? You can check via this command:
      Code (Text):
      PHPFINFO='y'
      LETSENCRYPT_DETECT='y' 
      SET_DEFAULT_MYSQLCHARSET='utf8mb4'
      MM_LICENSE_KEY='xyz'
      OPENSSL_TLSONETHREE='y'
      MARIADB_INSTALLTENFOUR='y' 
      DISABLE_TLSONEZERO_PROTOCOL='y'
      DUALCERTS='y'
      ZONEINFO='Europe/Helsinki'
      PUREFTPD_DISABLED='y'

Post output in CODE tags.
    Centmin mod was installed with betainstaller74.
    I installed Nextcloud on a fresh centmin. When browsed to my nextcloud page, there were an error message. PHP modules GD and zip were missing.
    I added this:
    Code:
    PHP_EXTRAOPTS="--without-libzip --with-zip --enable-gd"
    to the custom config file and recompiled PHP(menu 5). Error disappeared after that.
    I looked them with 'php -m' but they were missing before recompiling.

The question is. Did something happened during the install or are those modules left away with new centmin install?

2. eva2000

eva2000 Administrator Staff Member

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +15,809
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Nginx 1.17.x
    MariaDB 5.5/10.x
  3. Meirami

Meirami Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Ratings:
    +57
    Local Time:
    Here's the minimal. I tried long enough with pastebin without success. Always too big.
    centmin.log

This log looked interesting. It's from the recompiling log. '--with-ffi--without-libzip' is missing space. --without-libzip was in custom config. Should it start with space now, so it wont join to other?
    Code:
    ../configure --enable-fpm --enable-opcache --enable-intl --enable-pcntl --with-mcrypt --with-snmp --enable-embed=shared --with-mhash --with-zlib --with-gettext --enable-exif --with-zip --with-libzip --with-bz2 --enable-soap --enable-sockets --enable-sysvmsg --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-shmop --with-pear --enable-mbstring --with-openssl --with-mysql=mysqlnd --with-libdir=lib64 --with-mysqli=mysqlnd --with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock --with-curl --enable-gd --with-xmlrpc --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar  --enable-ftp --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-freetype --with-jpeg --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm --with-webp --with-t1lib=/usr --enable-shmop --with-pear --enable-mbstring --with-openssl --with-mysql=mysqlnd --with-libdir=lib64 --with-mysqli=mysqlnd --enable-pdo --with-pdo-sqlite --with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd --enable-inline-optimization --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-kerberos --with-readline --with-libedit --with-gmp --with-pspell --with-tidy --with-enchant --with-fpm-user=nginx --with-fpm-group=nginx --with-ldap --with-ldap-sasl --with-password-argon2=/usr/local --with-sodium=/usr/local --with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/centminmod/php.d --with-fpm-systemd --with-ffi--without-libzip --with-zip --enable-gd
    configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-mcrypt, --with-libzip, --with-mysql, --enable-gd-native-ttf, --with-png-dir, --with-t1lib, --with-mysql, --with-ffi--without-libzip

edit
    This is from the minimal log. I think it explains why I got the errors.
    Code:
    WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-mcrypt, --enable-zip, --with-libzip, --with-mysql, --with-gd, --enable-gd-native-ttf, --with-freetype-dir, --with-jpeg-dir, --with-png-dir, --with-xpm-dir, --with-t1lib, --with-mysql
    edit2
    PHP: Installation - Manual

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  4. eva2000

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +15,809
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Nginx 1.17.x
    MariaDB 5.5/10.x
    Seems it was fixed for PHP 7.4 upgrades not initial installs due to a bug. Made an update to 123.09beta01 so PHP 7.4 initial install works

5. Meirami

Meirami Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Ratings:
    +57
    Local Time:
    You are really fast. Again.
    Great job! :)

6. eva2000

May 24, 2014