Welcome to Centmin Mod Community
Become a Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TempusOwl, Apr 17, 2018.

1. TempusOwl

TempusOwl New Member

Apr 17, 2018
    United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Hello there I have come here recently to look into using LEMP compared to panels like VestaCP (due to recent breach). I long struggled with mess control panels change in the default files that make troubleshooting 10x harder.

I enjoy huskies, the dogs they are my weakness.

• Like Like x 1
  2. eva2000

eva2000 Administrator Staff Member

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +11,929
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Nginx 1.15.x
    MariaDB 5.5/10.x
    welcome @TempusOwl to Centmin Mod Community. Centmin Mod does structure default files slightly different from other LEMP stacks and distro provided setups see config files page for an overview and below info links which document alot of the differences. But Centmin Mod provides better performance than other LEMP stacks Insight Guide - How to boost Centmin Mod LEMP stack performance ;)

There's 6 steps to learning more about Centmin Mod ;)

You might want to try the 123.09beta01 build as it will be next stable release and well has alot of improvements if you check 2nd post change log at Beta Branch - Centmin Mod .09 beta branch Testing. And you can share your initial install times here.

Threads you might want to participate in ;)

Quick Tips

Threads & Info To Bookmark

Threads to read, pages to bookmark and threads to watch/subscribe to get to know Centmin Mod would include:

Centmin Mod Insights Forum

The Centmin Mod Insights forums digs deeper into the inner workings of Centmin Mod so some useful threads in this forum include:

Security Related Developments

A few security related developments you might be interested reading about

Premium Membership

Centmin Mod Donations

You now can show your love and support for Centmin Mod via