Learn about Centmin Mod LEMP Stack today
Register Now

Hello from Maine, uSA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VIP_Hawaii, May 6, 2016.

1. VIP_Hawaii

VIP_Hawaii Member

May 6, 2016
    Ratings:
    +7
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    10.1.13 (?)
    Hello ... just posting a quick intro post ...

Found CentminMod when I was doing searches trying to get ffmpeg-php working ... after a huge amount of research with no success, I finally tried (I think it was the first build of) CentminMod 123.09Beta01 ...

Apparently that first build of the new Beta works! : I was able to get everything installed correctly, INCLUDING the elusive ffmpeg-php ... however :

I am running VBulletin versiion 3.8.4 PL2, which, according to VBulletin.Com, does NOT support Nginx; only VB versions 5.0.4 appear to support Nginx at all : vBulletin Manual - Using vBulletin with NGINX ... maybe I can configure Apache to use the current PHP-FPM configuration with FFMPEG-PHP working?

... so I continue to search for an answer ... will be posting about this soon in the thread I really wanted to post in.

Thanks so much for this awesome set of scripts and the support you provide online!

VIP

• Like Like x 1
  2. eva2000

eva2000 Administrator Staff Member

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +10,139
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Nginx 1.13.x
    MariaDB 5.5
    welcome @VIP_Hawaii to Centmin Mod Community :) Yes ffmpeg php extension was a pain to get working with newer FFMPEG versions - but thanks to some help from other folks finally did :D

see you have a thread at vBulletin - vBulletin 5.x nginx configuration ? | Centmin Mod Community so will answer in that :)

Threads you might want to participate in ;)
    Threads to read, pages to bookmark and threads to watch/subscribe to get to know Centmin Mod would include:
    Premium Membership

Last edited: May 6, 2016