Welcome to Centmin Mod Community
Become a Member

Linode Datacenter Outage - Atlanta

Discussion in 'VPS Provider Network Status' started by eva2000, Nov 19, 2016.

  1. eva2000

    eva2000 Administrator Staff Member

    30,161
    6,785
    113
    May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +10,136
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Nginx 1.13.x
    MariaDB 5.5
    Nov 12, 14:02 UTC
    Resolved - The last remaining host is now operational and is booting.

    Nov 12, 12:40 UTC
    Update - All hosts but one are up and running, and have been for the past few hours. We're still working on restoring one remaining host.

    Nov 12, 07:08 UTC
    Update - 93% of the hosts in Atlanta are up and running and we are working to restore the remaining hosts at this time.

    Nov 12, 05:40 UTC
    Monitoring - We've booted 90% of hosts in Atlanta at this time, and we're working to to get the remaining 10% up and running as soon as possible.

    Nov 12, 04:35 UTC
    Identified - We've identified the issue as a datacenter-wide power outage. The datacenter now has backup generators on-line and we are working towards booting the affected hosts now. In addition, we are using this boot to update Atlanta hosts where needed instead of rebooting them at a later date.

    Nov 12, 03:56 UTC
    Investigating - We are aware of connectivity issues affecting Linodes in our Atlanta data center and are currently investigating. We will continue to provide additional updates going forward.

    Continue reading...