Want more timely Centmin Mod News Updates?
Become a Member

Nginx PHP-FPM Domains 404 not found nginx

Discussion in 'Install & Upgrades or Pre-Install Questions' started by Junaid AK, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Junaid AK

Junaid AK New Member

Jul 9, 2020
    Ratings:
    +0
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Please fill in any relevant information that applies to you:
    • CentOS Version: i.e. CentOS 7.8.2003 64bit
    • Centmin Mod Version Installed: i.e. 123.08stable or 123.09beta01
    • Nginx Version Installed: i.e. 1.19
    • PHP Version Installed: 7.3.9
    • MariaDB MySQL Version Installed: 10.3.23
    • When was last time updated Centmin Mod code base ? : run centmin.sh menu option 23 submenu option 2
    • Persistent Config: persistent config file options set in /etc/centminmod/custom_config.inc ? You can check via this command:
      [
      NGINX_PASSENGER=y
      MARCH_TARGETNATIVE='n'
      ]

[Unable to load dynamic library 'xcache.so' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/xcache.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/xcache.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/xcache.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/xcache.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0]
    • 404 not found nginx
    after updating there was coming in centminmode menu to update option 15 then followed the steps as mention and I updated Nginx as well after that my Nginx stopped. here is what my problem start I did too many things first it was giving error of passenger something I reinstalled Nginx passenger ruby then I got /home/Nginx/domains/ missing error. when I run centmin menu. and nginx user and group were missing. Nginx error found1. someone help me to recover files now domains are showing and administration of VPS do something and start Nginx but 404 error.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  2. eva2000

eva2000 Administrator Staff Member

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +15,828
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Nginx 1.17.x
    MariaDB 5.5/10.x
    any reason you're using xcache and not faster zend opcache for php opcode caching ? If you don't need xcache, just run cmupdate, and then run centmin.sh menu option 5 to recompile your php version which is at 7.3.20 latest and when ask if you want to install zend opcache = answer yes and do not install xcache afterwards

3. eva2000

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +15,828
    Local Time:
    Nginx 1.17.x
    MariaDB 5.5/10.x
    Centmin Mod is provide as is, so short of scripted related bugs or issues, any further optimisation to the web stack components - nginx, php-fpm, mariadb mysql, csf firewall etc or web app specific configurations are left to the Centmin Mod user to deal with. So I do not provide any free support for such.

However, Centmin Mod users are free to help each other out and ask questions or give answers on this community forum. My hopes are that this community forum evolves so that more veteran long time Centmin Mod users help new Centmin Mod users out :)

how did you reinstall nginx passenger ? exact steps you used ?

Have you recompiled nginx recently via centmin.sh menu option 4 ?

4. eva2000

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +15,828
    Local Time:
    Nginx 1.17.x
    MariaDB 5.5/10.x
    Hard to say whether they recovered all your files and whether they put them back where Centmin Mod/Nginx expect them to be though. You should ask that person what exactly did they do and what files/directories were recovered and where they put them

If the files were really deleted/recovered, probably best to start a new separate hourly VPS server with fresh Centmin Mod 123.09beta01 install and them move your existing messed up server's files to the new separate VPS and use that. Reason is you do not know what deleted your files and what files were messed up so the damage could of been more than you know.

Make sure to backup locally a copy of your messed up server's /root/centminlogs directory as that records every centmin.sh menu option run's full details and would have your created nginx vhost details etc as well as nginx and php past upgrade logs which can be useful to inspect for issues. Logs at /root/centminlogs has sensitive log in info too so don't share or post their contents publicly.

5. Junaid AK

Junaid AK New Member

Jul 9, 2020
    Ratings:
    +0
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    please I can give you my server access please check and tell me if it is possible for you reset my system because all files are there. if yes I can pay. if you got files of my websites running on it. if there is not solution so tell me i can reinstall every thing. but if you can do something and i got my files it is better

6. eva2000

May 24, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ratings:
    +15,828
    Local Time:
    Nginx 1.17.x
    MariaDB 5.5/10.x
    Centmin Mod is provide as is, so short of scripted related bugs or issues, any further issues besides bugs in Centmin Mod, are left to the Centmin Mod user to deal with. So I do not provide any free support for such.

However, Centmin Mod users are free to help each other out and ask questions or give answers on this community forum. My hopes are that this community forum evolves so that more veteran long time Centmin Mod users help new Centmin Mod users out :)

With that said, you'd require support work beyond free forum support and I usually can do emergency paid work which starts at US$300/hr with minimum 1hr prepaid. This would be expensive as your issues could take hours to determine the issues and still then I wouldn't know if your own specific files are intact as only you would know/familiar with your own files. If that is something you'd require, you can contact me privately to discuss.